Thursday, January 15, 2015

WESTERN POLITICS WITH KA`AB IBN MALIK – DIVIDE AND RULE SINCE 1500 + YEARS

How many of us know the story of the three sahaabi who did not join the prophet (s.a.w) in the battle of tabuk?. The main one was Ka`b ibn Malik rahiallahu `anhu . Other two were Maraarah ibn al-Rabee’ Al-‘Amri and Hilaal ibn ‘Umaiyyah Al-Waqifi may allah be pleased with them all.

This one story has more than 20 lessons or even more that scholars have spoken. For now without mentioning the whole story i'll point out towards some beautiful points which you in sha allah won't regret spending your time reading. 

1. The Absolute obedience towards the prophet's command 

The prophet (s.a.w) commanded everyone to boycott Ka`b ibn Malik r.a until Allah decides his case. Ka`b r.a began to get isolated. Imagine you living in a city or a place where no one talks to you, returns your salam or has to do ANYTHING with you. he then says :


When this harsh attitude of the people lasted long, I walked till I scaled the wall of the garden of Abu Qataadah who was my cousin and dearest person to me, and I offered my greetings to him. By Allaah, he did not return my greetings. I said, 'O Abu Qataadah! I beseech you by Allaah! Do you know that I love Allaah and His Messenger?' He kept quiet. I asked him again, beseeching him by Allaah, but he remained silent. Then I asked him again in the Name of Allaah. He said, "Allaah and His Messenger know it better.' Thereupon, my eyes flowed with tears and I returned and jumped over the wall." End quote
Just look at the 100/100 loyalty of the sahaaba towards the prophet , even if it be against their own blood ! Subhanallah .... 



2 : The strategy , divide and rule policies used by the kuffar christians TILL DATE 


Ka‘b added, "While I was walking in the market of Medina, suddenly I saw a Nabati (i.e. a Christian farmer) from the Nabatis of Sham who came to sell his grains in Medina, saying, 'Who will lead me to Ka‘b ibn Maalik?' The people began to point (me) out for him till he came to me and handed me a letter from the king of Ghassan in which the following was written:

"To proceed, I have been informed that your friend (i.e. the Prophet, peace and blessing be upon him) has treated you harshly. Anyhow, Allaah does not let you live at a place where you feel inferior and your right is lost. So join us, and we will console you." End Quote

you see how these very kuffar, till date try to break us?? take use of our trials and poor conditions to exploit us? this christian king had no absolute threat from the prophet (s.a.w) at this point of time. His army was way massive . But look how they plan decades ahead. reminds me of the decade old western plan exposed for bombing and invading muslim lands

Now comes the main part. What did Ka`ab r.a do?


When I read it, I said to myself, 'This is also a sort of a test (from allah to check my loyalty).' Then I took the letter to the oven and made a fire therein by burning it. 


The End !